Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

My dad and I share a pigeon loft (small for now, gonna be huge though once we get the funds) and I'm looking for a pair of dark colored homers to start breeding with. We already have about twenty birds, most of them Rollers & Tipplers, a couple of Satinettes as droppers, a Feral I rescued, and two Homers. Both Homers are mine, as my dad only likes Rollers & Tipplers and only buys those.

I could buy them for $6 a piece at the local pigeon store, but I really would like to get a NICE pair, and the store is really limited in their selection.

So I'm looking for either a couple of squeakers or an already mated pair of dark colored Homers for sale in the $20-$30 range, and someone willing to drive or ship to Baltimore. I live about 15 minutes away from downtown Baltimore.

Pics would be great too.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way; not technically looking for RACING homers. They don't have to be pedigreed or anything, just looking for something pretty I can breed. We don't race, just raise.

·
Registered
372 Posts
You're about a week late. I just sold a pair of really nice black velvet homer young birds (recently weened) that you could have settled at your place. You would have had to pay shipping though from Minnesota. That can run about $45. I may have some more late hatched black velvets in a couple months if you don't find any by then. Best of Luck.

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts