Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someone with pigeon eggs in or near Long Beach, CA. Do not need to be fertile-should be somewhat fresh. Would be willing to pay a bit for your time.

Thanks!
Joe

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Odd that he didn't come back in and explain.

·
Registered
181 Posts
All man, Im from Watts originally... There all over in LB, my buddy lives down the street from LB Jordan, if your still there heres a website all the local cats are on there... My buddys screen name is Smitty, mine is
Brmrlln103..... kind of hard to fly nowadays, he told me the other day he losing about 4 a day to the BOP
http://qsdcmag.ning.com/

·
Registered
470 Posts
This is the most weirdiest add I read on this site!!!! Hey longbeach guy where are you? U need to answer all this Q's!!! By any chance you read this PM me I'm closed to longbeach....

·
Registered
521 Posts
I pull all my eggs the day they're laid when it's not breeding season and replace them with the wooden dummy eggs - all my buddies with snakes and egg-eating lizards (and even one friend has a pet opossum!!!) are so appreciative of the eggs. I hate throwing them away, I figure it's a nice use for them. I know the little 'possum is thrilled when she gets her eggs. Personally, I eat no eggs - ick. But to each his own! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts