Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Google search link for Iranian Tumbler Pigeon pages from past year

^ You're right! After going through the results for that and various other names, I can't find a single actual web page that is current and offers the birds for sale, at least not under that name. I did find what appear to be legit ads for "Iranian" pigeons (in North America) but no details as to whether they are tumblers. Also found tumblers, but no mention of what type / line of bird. That seems odd. Makes me wonder if they actually exist!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Google search link for Iranian Tumbler Pigeon pages from past year

^ You're right! After going through the results for that and various other names, I can't find a single actual web page that is current and offers the birds for sale, at least not under that name. I did find what appear to be legit ads for "Iranian" pigeons (in North America) but no details as to whether they are tumblers. Also found tumblers, but no mention of what type / line of bird. That seems odd. Makes me wonder if they actually exist!
I do know that they go by multiple different names, so maybe I need to start looking for ads with the other names. I was just told by the person I got mine from that they were Shiraz. He had another one but it wasn’t as cute so I passed. I probably should have gotten it anyways! Had I known how hard it would be to find any! Darn it!
I suppose it could be just as possible that my Little Dipper is just a mutt. They guy had several types and I don’t know if he kept them separated or not as the neighbor dog ruined his previous set up and killed most of his birds which is why he was rejoining the last he had. Poor things! Regardless, I’m totally obsessed with my babes and might do the big no no and give her a mate of a different breed. I will always be her first love, but she needs a husband.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts