Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting into pigeons. I purchased 2 WOE pigeons. They ended up being two males.Looking for some female WOE (black and white) birds. I am in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Any leads would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Just getting into pigeons. I purchased 2 WOE pigeons. They ended up being two males.Looking for some female WOE (black and white) birds. I am in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Any leads would be great. Thanks.
Would love to see you upload a picture of them :)

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Try sending a personal message to SamanthaBrooks. I know she has them but do not know if she has any for sale.

Dave

·
Registered
478 Posts
Looking for WOE

Start by going to the National West of England Tumbler Club website. Lots of breeders names are on the site, great photos of the various colors and patterns in this breed. When you want good quality birds I suggest contacting the speciality club that is supporting that breed.

http://www.nwoetc.com/

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
There are three master breeders not all that far from you. Terry Bishop in California City, Bob Christman in Palmdale and Brian McCormick in Norco. If you can wait a couple of months, the Pageant of Pigeons will be in mid Nov. and I know all three of them will be there as well as many others. WOE's always have a big showing and there will be birds for sale as well.

The other thing you can do is go to the young bird show at Irvine Park in Orange county in Sept. WOE breeders always are there with young birds. You can find out about it on the Los Angeles Pigeon Club website.

Margaret

1 - 6 of 6 Posts