1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Do you already have Pigeons?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
How about a little more information, like what kind are you looking for? What purpose do you want them for, pets or for racing? Where at in AZ, its a pretty big state? Have you had pigeons before?

We were writing the sametime. What kind are you looking for? min

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
HI Blackknight,

There is the AZ Pigeon Club...

You may wish to contact:

Gary Miller, President

PH: (Hm) 602-995-0721 or Cell: 602-339-6269

OR

Ed Zwar, VP

HM: 602-321-1828

I also know Dennis Millet, who has Racing Homing Pigeons. His number is 480-830-2111. You can mention that Shi (pronounced "shy") Sommers gave you his number.

Dennis was VERY helpful to me when I found Mr. Squeaks, a racing homing pigeon squeaker, who had a badly broken wing.

Hope this information helps!

Shi and Mr. Squeaks :)

G

·
i wish i could find someone or somewhere i coulod adopt them, i just need a pair or 2 to start.
if you could find a club nearby Im sure there would be someone who would offer you some free pigeons, people are always looking to find homes for old stock or birds off there race teams thatr dont meet their needs ;)

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
if you could find a club nearby Im sure there would be someone who would offer you some free pigeons, people are always looking to find homes for old stock or birds off there race teams thatr dont meet their needs ;)
Uh, LokotaLoft, I did post our ARIZONA PIGEON CLUB information...AND, Dennis has racing homing pigeons and knows others since he's been around for a long time.

Love and Hugs
Shi :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts