Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pigeons shipped?

You might want to contact MickaCoo Pigeon and Dove Rescue in California. They are overflowing with adoptable pigeons and doves, and they may be willing to ship you a pigeon or dove. Elizabeth Young is the founder and director of this fine organization. Her e-mail address is [email protected]

Please see the information I posted on this board on January 11, 2012 entitled "MickaCoo Pigeon and Dove Rescue." Best of luck to you!

·
Registered
19 Posts
MickaCoo will consider shipping pigeons

Magicalmilk, I asked Elizabeth Young, founder and director of MickaCoo Pigeon and Dove Rescue in California if they will consider shipping pigeons to potential adopters. Good news, here is Elizabeth's reply:

Thank you very much. Yes, we will consider long-distance adoptions and ship pigeons (at adopter's expense) within the Continental US weather permitting. (We've placed pigeons in AZ, CO, GA, OH, IN, WI, NY, CT, SC, TN...)

Potential adopters can complete our online adoption application (http://mickaboo.org/apply-mickacoo.html and on www.MickaCoo.org) and I will work with them to adopt, either from us or to help some of their local pigeons.

And as always- thank you for your support and encouragement! It is much appreciated. (from Elizabeth Young via January 13, 2012 e-mail to Susan Fong aka "realmeows")

·
Registered
19 Posts
MaryofExeter, how wonderful!

MaryofExeter, how wonderful to hear that two of your pigeon pals are from that great organization MickaCoo Pigeon and Dove Rescue near San Francisco. Those two are so fortunate to have found a forever home with you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.