Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Terry, I am down here in Warrensburg, MO. Check Craigslist "For Sale" There has been a few different breeds available. There is a guy in Lonejack MO that was selling rollers, jacobson's, and fantails I believe.
If he is not currently advertising, be patient, build a better loft :) and you'll see them soon.
Occasionally, the Kingsville Livestock Auction will have them. They have a small animal sale on the 3rd Thursday of each month. Sometimes they have pigeons there also.
Best of luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am looking for a hobby and I raised pigeons when i was younger and live in calif. . The kids have moved out and now i have time to spend on something. I thought i would get back into raising pigeons. thanks Terry

·
Registered
46 Posts
pigeons to buy

terry i have several white utility pigeons for sale if your interested. im about 60 minutes from kc in kansaa

·
Banned
176 Posts
I am looking for a hobby and I raised pigeons when i was younger and live in calif. . The kids have moved out and now i have time to spend on something. I thought i would get back into raising pigeons. thanks Terry
terry iam in sedalia, i have like 29 birds right now, homers, i can help u build ur loft, and i know someone that will sell u white homers for 2 dolllars, real nice birds i just got 4 squekers from them,awesome people, they live here in sedalia, let me know, u can come visit me so u can see my set up.

G

·
terry iam in sedalia, i have like 29 birds right now, homers, i can help u build ur loft, and i know someone that will sell u white homers for 2 dolllars, real nice birds i just got 4 squekers from them,awesome people, they live here in sedalia, let me know, u can come visit me so u can see my set up.
jeo would love to see pictures of your set up here if its possible ,most here are all about seeing pictures if you have some to share ;)

·
Banned
176 Posts
jeo would love to see pictures of your set up here if its possible ,most here are all about seeing pictures if you have some to share ;)
not really, i have no pictures, i was thinking about giiving u some birds as u are so close to me, iam not a pervert, dude:D:Dmarried with 4 kids, like i said, i have 29 birds here, that i can dispose, sell or give away.

·
Banned
176 Posts
:
Terry, I am down here in Warrensburg, MO. Check Craigslist "For Sale" There has been a few different breeds available. There is a guy in Lonejack MO that was selling rollers, jacobson's, and fantails I believe.
If he is not currently advertising, be patient, build a better loft :) and you'll see them soon.
Occasionally, the Kingsville Livestock Auction will have them. They have a small animal sale on the 3rd Thursday of each month. Sometimes they have pigeons there also.
Best of luck
he has some rollers still and some fantails:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts