Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is michael I live in Belfast Ireland a long with my grandson jack we keep fantail pigeons jacks 2 and loves his fantails and I live to see jack enjoying his birds I'm collecting racing rings and phone number rings for jack and I'm finding it very very hard to make contact with fanciers from China,Taiwan,Middle East,Russian,former Russian Republics,African Countries,Indian Countries,Arad Countries,Caribbean Countries,Japan or indeed any country who could help my grandson we have a few rings to trade but not a lot PLEASE have a look at our profile and please help a young Irish pigeon fancier

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Hi MICKO Welcome to pigeon talk we have some other pigeon people in IRELAND and we do have members from South Africa, Europe, Asia so there is a good chanch that they may be able to help you out with the bands GEORGE;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go Raibh Maith Agat

Hi MICKO Welcome to pigeon talk we have some other pigeon people in IRELAND and we do have members from South Africa, Europe, Asia so there is a good chanch that they may be able to help you out with the bands GEORGE;)
hi George and GO RAIBH MAITH AGAT (Irish) THANK YOU for the welcome and i hope your right about the other fanciers being able to help ****

1 - 3 of 3 Posts