Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Two breeding birds got out this morning as I was tending the birds.

Red Check Cock IF Scholar 2008 9343
Red Check Hen IF Scholar 2007 4890

These birds were originally from a loft that was closed in Concord, NH. They have not flown in about a year, but did not hestitate when they escaped to head out. I would like to get them back if anyone comes across them.

Thanks,
Hugh

· Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The previous owner passed away and the loft was closed. I never knew exactly who or where it was. I got the birds third hand. I am sure they could make it back, but suspect there is nothing there for them to go to. I left a message with the Audubon Center in Concord giving them my name and number. Not sure what else to do.

· Registered
20,303 Posts
The previous owner passed away and the loft was closed. I never knew exactly who or where it was. I got the birds third hand. I am sure they could make it back, but suspect there is nothing there for them to go to. I left a message with the Audubon Center in Concord giving them my name and number. Not sure what else to do.
do you still have an address for the last home?,maybe a house is still there, Im glad they are banded, can they trace you from the band?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.