Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi all,

on may 21st, i lost my oriental roller pigeon in orange county, ca. we live in northern california, so it is possible that she could have flown anywhere in between here and there

Cecile is a very, very tame rescued racing pigeon and a beloved family pet. she is mostly white and grey with black specks, or "sprinkles". her wings hang lower than regular pigeons, and her tail sets very high. she has red feet, pink eyes, and a feather crest, or flip, at the back of her head. she is wearing a band on her right leg, with the number:
NPA 8 08 DY 1038

i have posted all over the internet, and thought i'd post her info here, too. should anyone hear of her, we are devastated at her loss, and are praying to get her back

thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi, thanks for your comments

i don't know if she ever really raced/performed. i adopted her from the bird rehab hospital where i work. of course her original owner did not want her back. actually, he claimed to have no prior knowledge of the bird whatsoever. but yes, she is a roller, and is banded by the NPA

i am not exactly sure what happened, but i think one of my mother's 'show' pugs got up onto the table where i had her and got the cage open somehow. i had walked away for a few minutes, and returned to an empty cage

she was bonded with me, and i miss her sweetness SO much

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.