Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yeah- guess what! MickaCoo Pigeon & Dove Rescue is STILL full up with pigeons despite placing more than 50 in wonderful homes so far this year. :eek: And there are pigeons in shelters that we can't take in...

So check out these wonderful birds and adopt some rescued pigeons (kings mostly). Pretty please? :eek:

Teddy & Chase- mated couple, Teddy's a king, Chase is a half-blind racer. They prefer being in a mellow, uncrowded aviary with just a few birds.

Spirit & Little Jazzy- young, all white, flighted kings- beautiful!

Squeak & Sesame- mated couple, Squeak is a tame king but hates being in a cage so is best kept in an aviary. Sesame is a flightless king that loves his girl so much, he'll be tame just to be near her.

Simone- 2009 racing pij, unreturnable. Needs a big aviary or someone willing to resettle.

You can see these great birds posted at MickaCoo's Available Birds and/or check out their pages on my blog at www.RescueReport.org.

To adopt, send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll send you the application. Adoption fee is $10 per bird and adopter pays for box & shipping if required.

MickaCoo is a nonprofit, 501(c)3 rescue run entirely by volunteers (which we always need more of!)

Thank you!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts