Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Lots of news and information is waiting for you at the updated Rescue Report!

You absolutely MUST see this awesome video made for MickaCoo by adopter (and SFACC volunteer) Barna Mink. Turn it up! AND there are three other pretty amazing videos there too!

MickaCoo needs your support and there are new ways to provide it! Mickaboo hero Pam Lee (as if she isn't busy enough) has incredibly generously offered to host a Garage Sale at her SF home on Saturday 11/14 to benefit MickaCoo! Donations of cool, highly-garage-sellable items are needed!

MickaCoo is also accepting donations of cool, highly-sellable items for the Silent Auction at Mickaboo's Holiday Party on 12/5.

Learn more here and E-mail Elizabeth at [email protected] for more info.

And, while you're at The Rescue Report, check out who is Pet of the Week at SFACC!!!

:) :D

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I'm posting every few days on my Facebook page (which is rather new to me lol, I got scared by Myspace years ago with all the craziness and was reluctant to try Facebook but it's okay so far) the link to your rescue report and just a reminder to people to adopt pigeons/doves or foster. Several people have taken an interest and learned more about them and are enjoying the info and stories on your page. (Now, if we could just get them to ADOPT and/or DONATE!)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Good idea! I do not have a Facebook account but my daughters, Laura and Sarah, do. I have asked them to post the Rescue Report on theirs. Facebook wil certainly give these poor needfull birds more exsposure. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts