Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my last spring releases the little girl with the white head and black wings showed up on the porch a couple weeks back with a big hole ripped in her side just above her leg, probably a Hawk hit. So I got her in and cleaned up the mess and put a couple stiches in and she's all healed up now good as new. But while she was recovering in a small recovery cage on the table she was doing a lot of talking with little G14 in the second floor apartment next to the table. Sure enough as soon as I let them both out at the same time they hooked up and she moved right in with him. Looks like I'm going to have to buy some more plastic eggs.

NAB :)

They do make a handsome couple IMO. Happy Thanksgiving all!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Aww that is so precious! It always amazes me to hear stories like this. That is so smart of her to come back when she needed help; she knew exactly who to pay a visit to. What a sweetie!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I love a love story. Very sweet couple. Its great that she knew where to come back when she needed help. What do you do now. Do you release them together, or do you keep them? What is wrong with G14? Just curious. min

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
Pardon me, Nab, while I try to stop laughing!

All I could think of was why I was not surprised!!

What a great story!! They ARE a most handsome couple!

My gang and I wish them all the very best!! Oh yes, and - uh - one more thing...watch out for "ooops" babies! :D :rolleyes: :p

A MOST HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOURS, TOO!!

Love, Hugs and Scritches

Shi/Mr. Squeaks/Dom/Gimie/Woe :)

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Pardon me, Nab, while I try to stop laughing!

All I could think of was why I was not surprised!!

What a great story!! They ARE a most handsome couple!

My gang and I wish them all the very best!! Oh yes, and - uh - one more thing...watch out for "ooops" babies! :D :rolleyes: :p

A MOST HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOURS, TOO!!

Love, Hugs and Scritches

Shi/Mr. Squeaks/Dom/Gimie/Woe :)
Yep, very handsome couple :)

·
Registered
9,868 Posts
Very good looking couple.
She is a smart girl, she knew exaclty where to go for help when in trouble.

Reti

1 - 10 of 10 Posts