Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a day! Went to pick up a pair of young birds at the club came home with 7 (2 from Dick Zutel breeder of Godzilla IF-07-I-17520 the hall of fame bird flown by Bernie Gutowski and 2 time club bird champion, 1 from David Knightes who won $25,000 in the AIC RACE and would of won the whole $100,000 if his bird would of trapped in first, and 4 from a friend who bred me my best young birds last year). Then I came home let some young birds out they fly up to my roof. An hour goes by and two coopers come out of no where and my birds take off they get so high (this is the first time they fly farther then going to the roof) and they all got away and were dodging the hawks, they all came home but when I left there was still 1 Sattinnete that didn't want to come in and two young birds. Oh. and I got back a young bird I lost on Wednesday!

Currently not staying where my loft is because there was a fire in my house and the contractors started a few days ago hopefully I move back in by June its really tough having to go there twice a day.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wow sounds like you got some really good birds. The best of luck to you with the young birds and hope your house gets finished soon. I'm glad we don't have any winged predators here in Hawaii, I really feel for you guys.
Aloha,
Keoni

1 - 3 of 3 Posts