Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
You are probably already aware of it, but there is a Ludo hen on the www.pigeonauctions.com site for sale. She is an 07 hen, opening bid of $200. Just thought someone might like to know.
I looked but did not see it. Hey, this is not the auction site owned by that gentlemen which we had a very long thread on, is it ? I am interested in what is being described as a $200 "Ludo". Would like to see what such a bird would look like.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Warren. I checked late last nite, and that auction is no where to be found. I don't know what is going on, but something does not feel right.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Hello Warren. I checked late last nite, and that auction is no where to be found. I don't know what is going on, but something does not feel right.
Was on auction site when post was started Now it's gone. It was Very poor listing for a LUDO. :confused: The photo was a dc. False advertising will cost more than what s/he could of won in the auction.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know if the owner or the website moderator pulled, but I do remember that the feedback on the seller was 0. It was an 07 dark check white flight hen. It also showed the pedigree of the bird, but that is no help now.

G

·
I saw it too and it didnt look fishy at all , I do think was posted by some one from this forum , I think it was from www.pigeonusa.com and why should he lie about this bird about what it was ??? dont be so judgemental :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The only reason I was judgemental, was the fact that for no apparent reason, the ad in the auction disappeared. I wasn't insinuating that he lied about the bird, just the fact that the auction for the bird disappeared.

G

·
if you look at his website he has other ludos on there so maybe he sold it locally but as was said I cant understand why he took it off the action site myself :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts