Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a lot of different colors of adult homing pigeons for sale including ash red, recessive red, yellow, dun, black, blue, andalusian an opal.
Pictures and prices can be seen on my website at:
http://freewebs.com/kjcii/

Keith

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
You people at many times have pretty good pigeons to offer that too at a reasonable price. If I was anyway near there I would sure thought of a couple :) But its ok, I am happy here too :D

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Keith C does have beautiful birds and they are all so healthy looking and set up for pictures nicely and hope he can sell a lot to good people . Sreesh : I think your birds over there are just beautiful--those sleak highflyers and those things that roll with the wings that slant down and shiny shiny---beautiful birds---of course in reality I guess any bird I saw to me would be beautiful...lol enjoyed your pictures Keith C. c.hert

·
Registered
379 Posts
My hubby and son went to Dayton this past Saturday and met Keith. They brought home 4 beautiful pigeons! 2 Homer hens (one of our males has already been wooing the blue hen) and the other male could care a less. They also brought home a pair of gorgeous white fantails! All 4 are so beautiful that I about cried when they got home with them! Thanks Keith for meeting with Paul and Josiah and be willing to part with 4 great pigeons. I will do my best to get my daughter to take some pics and get them posted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts