Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get some probotics, canker, respitory & some wormer, can someone tell me what would be good and less expensive for my 7 racers? I could use all the help here I can get! I would like to get a order in today.
Oh, I do give my birds acv and garlic in their water once a week and not together.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I want to get some probotics, canker, respitory & some wormer, can someone tell me what would be good and less expensive for my 7 racers? I could use all the help here I can get! I would like to get a order in today.
Oh, I do give my birds acv and garlic in their water once a week and not together.
Thanks in advance.
Think I am going to go with Foys all in one, seems to be better than nothing and it covers all the above.

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
I think Moxidectin is one of the best wormers, according to our racing club.

For respirarory go with tylan and aureomecin concentrate, and for canker get two different ones, like Spartrix and Metronidazole.

I use an organic probiotic from health food store.

Foys will also give you advice, if you ask.

I don't like the 4 in 1's, as you are treating for 4 things when your birds may only have one disease, not good to do that-as they can build up a resistance. Also, these are used for prevention-which can also build up resistance if used randomly. It is better to treat with the drug of choice for each disease.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts