Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

... yes, the coward hiding behind the patio doors taking aim!
I think he was trying to shoot a seagull but missed. The seagull, my flock of pigeons and the two feral cats I feed are OK, but I hope the shooter isn't -- I reported him to the police!

·
Registered
813 Posts
:mad::mad: GRRRRRR :mad::mad:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Teresa............I am so glad you reported him to the police. Will the police do anything about this???

That is so scarry.........he could be aiming at anything or anybody........God only knows what kind of nut case this guy is. PLEASE BE VERY VERY CAREFUL

·
Registered
193 Posts
Seriously that is disturbing...so glad you got a photo...will the police be able to do anything since you have a photo of gun in hand? Be careful!!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I’m glad you shot him first. :D As far I can remember there is a law against using weapons in urban areas! Ricocheting bullet can harm some person which is always more serious charge than “just shooting birds”.

·
Registered
240 Posts
How horrible!!!

Good thing you got him redhanded, maybe this will make the police do something about it!!!

I caught a guy shooting pigeons here but unfortunately here in Egypt it's not really illegal! I made a fuss about it being dangerous to people (if I had mentioned the pigeons I would have been ignored). He was told to stop and that's it. I hope you have better luck!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
That is very scary, please do be VERY careful!!! Someone like that could easily "accidentally" aim your way if you're interfering. I hope the police keep your report confidential. What a terrible person. Karma has a special gift for him down the road. :mad:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
SO GLAD you got a picture. I hope something can be done to that coward. What an idiot. So happy you were on the ball and very fast thinking. min

·
Registered
508 Posts
what a psycho!:mad:

He's CCCRRRRRAAAAZZZZYYYYYY!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts