Pigeon-Talk banner

members UK north yorkshire

792 Views 14 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  amyable
hi guys by reading the threads on here you are all from the usa lol im in the uk north yorkshire
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Oh... maybe... perhaps a few more,but we have many members from the UK....give 'em a chance to post.:p

Thanks
hi guys by reading the threads on here you are all from the usa lol im in the uk north yorkshire

hey,,i live in fife,scotland(just across the water from edinburgh)
And I'm about as far south as you can get without falling into the English channel :)

John
Hi,

I'm in the middle, Near Birmingham, West Midlands. :D

Janet
See..you're really not all alone over there after all!
Hi,

Janet
Hi Janet.
Not in Brum, but a Brummie.
Yo think Villa going to make it?
I'm in Newcastle :)
I'm in Newcastle :)
Glad t hear a hear a Brit, com'in in. Spice it up a little.
What kind of bird's do you have?
hi guys by reading the threads on here you are all from the usa lol im in the uk north yorkshire[/QUOTE
One of ya bugger's gotta reply...I'll be the laughin stock of this friggin ballroom.
Hi,

Janet
Join the converation!
quinton, Birmingham
Join the converation!
quinton, Birmingham
Hi Brummie,

Sorry I missed this for a couple of days, snuck out of Brum 'up north' to bring my wayward daughter back to the fold for Easter.

Well as for Villa, if you saw the Man U match the other day, it made you weep !!!!:(

As I asked you before, 'What made you desert the sinking Ship' and bolt over the pond???
Over to you,

Janet
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.