Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, Larry- we do have a BIG bill to pay for Pablo. :eek: The vet tried to debried his wound with just a local nerve block but Pablo said, "No way!" and so they had to do it as a surgical procedure with anesthisia (much more expensive). The good news is, he's doing great and is sprouting so many pin feathers from the wound site, I think he's going to regrow a wing!

And thank you, Robin, for your donation! :) There are SO many worthy causes and I am truly moved that little Pierre touched your heart. There are SO many to help.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
I sent in a application and pictures to adopt pablo and have not heard about him in awhile and I am concerned now because your newsletter said that he is available and he is the one that I am trying to adopt--sent you a pm about this Elizabethy..and the prisoner bird too with the feathered feet. You updated me one time on their condition but I have not heard from you lately--so I am concerned at this point...c.hert

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Elizabeth updated me on Pablo and Jasper last night and they are doing well and now I am feeling much better. Pablo has surgery and Jasper got shot and had surgery and they are both alive and doing good for now but Jasper was in prison for birds and he has feathers on his feet and he is 40 miles away from Pablo but getting excellent care. He's the bird they were going to put down but someone saved him by getting him out of the 'prison' so to speak now he is getting medical help and recuperating from surgery. c.hert

·
Registered
141 Posts
C.hert any bird you adopt will be a very lucky bird! But adoption does take time. I think it was somewhere between 6 to 8 weeks from when first contacting MickoCoo, to when my birds arrived.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Thats very nice of you NYBOY and I am in it for the long haul and it will be up and down I image--what kind of birdies did you adopt and how are they doing? c.hert

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Thats nice NYBOY they do have some pretty birds in their loft and they take good care of them and can't wait to be joined up with my birdies ..c.hert

1 - 13 of 13 Posts