Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Betcha thought this was in the wrong forums eh ? :p nope :) I saw this video in youtube and i wanted to share it with all of you :) Mike tyson himself has over 1,100 pigeons and various breeds :) i didnt know that until today !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubIlBKZFHsI

EDIT: i also found a peacefull video too http://youtube.com/watch?v=XPkn8VCpNmc

"It's not clear how Tyson became interested in pigeons, but an oft-told story is that he got his first taste of fighting after beating up a bully who killed one of his beloved birds."

Boxer Mike Tyson's best bird buddies are getting a new home.

A $12,000 pigeon coop that will provide Tyson's pets with 100 square feet of air-conditioned comfort was given the go-ahead on Tuesday by officials in the posh Phoenix suburb of Paradise Valley, Arizona.

The troubled ex-heavyweight champion's love for pigeons is well documented. Tyson gained a reputation as a fighter while growing up in New York after pummeling a bully who killed one of his pigeons, according several accounts of his career

·
Registered
74 Posts
That was kind of neat. :) Everyone needs some pease in there life, it looks like he found his in his birds.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Looks like he's got plenty of room.........wonder if ole Mike would take in the strays we keep getting in New York on 911??? :rolleyes:
He does have some beautiful birds............

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like he's got plenty of room.........wonder if ole Mike would take in the strays we keep getting in New York on 911??? :rolleyes:
He does have some beautiful birds............
i was thinking the same thing lol, but then again, how would you be able to contact him ? ( we can always jsut look in the sky and follow where the birds go :p)

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
I enjoyed the video.

I can imagine the huge shadow the birds cast on the ground, or anywhere they circle, ...it's amazing to see so many pigeons in flight.

·
Registered
9,868 Posts
Pigeons are peaceful and lovable birds. I just wish more people and celebrities would see their beauty.

Reti

1 - 9 of 9 Posts