Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My main one I have taken to bonding with or trying to and I last saw him around i believe this past Saturday he usually comes in the morning for breakfast and used to come when everyone else was gone . Last Saturday he was around eating with the others and kept running away when others pushed him away and i kept trying to get his attention with food and i put food on the ledge and told him this is for him. I wonder if they learn names? I named him Waldorf. I keep trying to call him that. I worry about him. I hope I see him on my next day off as I leave the house before the sun comes up to go to work. I miss him

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope Waldorf shows up again.
Same Thank You I've got a feeder outside in a box under a shelf with a towel and a bowl of water which he's drank from before (the little guys tend to dump in and make a mess so I clean up daily after them like little feathered children lol) and he tends to go to first he was the first to find it so he knows to go there for food, but I also keep a few other boxes around so they can play on or in and i put some food in them just to spread it out they tend to push and shove each other lol it's amazing they come at sunrise for breakfast then leave together and all know to leave at dusk for bedtime after dinner lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still no sign of Waldorf I thought I saw him but it wasn't him..... I last saw him Nov 7th or 8th then I think on the Monday or Tuesday when I went out to put fresh food. I'm missing the little guy

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hope Waldorf shows up again soon.
This is my handsome boy Waldorf Update: Still no waldorf I miss him sooo much. We startled each other when I went to refill the water he flew up onto the railing and I told him there was food and he flew to the other side of the railing then back to eat. That was on the Nov 9th or 10th I miss him sooo much I'm sooo devastated

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts