Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 20 of 500 Posts

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
HI PIGEON1,Where do you live? Do you intent to join a racing club? If you intend to race join a local club and see what they have to say about the MOJAVE LOFT remember you are buying pigeons and not a web site. .GEORGE

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
I've had no dealings with Mohave Breeding Station Lofts. The word here from very trusted friends is to stay away from them. Told me they have been banned from the AU for shady deals etc. etc.... Stay away from them... Hap
We also have never dealt with them, but have been warned by more than one person to "steer clear". There's LOTS of pigeons out there. I personally wouldn't take a chance......:(

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We also have never dealt with them, but have been warned by more than one person to "steer clear". There's LOTS of pigeons out there. I personally wouldn't take a chance......:(
Yepp i posted this thread because i do a lot of research with a few lofts that i interesed..every one was clear for me except this loft..A lot of breeders too good FOR ME and a deal was too good to Me too.Yet no one bid on there birds at all..
The address is PO box never can open there race results in ther site..when i asked about there race results they never show off but told me to look at letter form customers..
Thank a lot for your answers very useful for beginer like me..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mojave Lofts

I can personally say, I have purchased many birds from Mojave Breeding Station and have found them to be very honest people. They have some of the best birds in the country. I have been in this sport for about 15 years and found that once I added their birds to my loft I have been at the top most races. Only people who are jealous of others that do good in this sport have bad things to say about some one. I have been the their lofts a handfull of time and they have one hell of an operation going. Their birds are very good birds and I will continue to buy from them until otherwise. Dustin.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mojave

I would also like to add that I have picked up a few birds from Mojave and have been very pleased with them and their birds. They do have some very good birds. I met myself and also have found them to be very hard working guys and some of the most honest you could ever meet in this sport. Take it from some one who deals with them every year. Robert

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
I can personally say, I have purchased many birds from Mojave Breeding Station and have found them to be very honest people. They have some of the best birds in the country. I have been in this sport for about 15 years and found that once I added their birds to my loft I have been at the top most races. Only people who are jealous of others that do good in this sport have bad things to say about some one. I have been the their lofts a handfull of time and they have one hell of an operation going. Their birds are very good birds and I will continue to buy from them until otherwise. Dustin.

Dustin, I'm very glad that you've had good experiences with MBS. I wonder if you live close to them or what? It's a little harder to take advantage of someone who's nearby than it is when you're dealing with them through web sites, e-mails, etc..............I've heard numerous accounts of people buying birds but NEVER recieving them. Let me point out to you that EVERYONE THAT ANSWERED THIS POST STATED "THAT THEY HEARD" THIS OR THAT. He asked. We answered. Now it's up to 1Pigeon to decide what he wants to do. I for one am not jealous of anyone. I could care less what MBS does on race day. Don't think that was a fair statement.

This is very interesting............two NEW members just happen to get birds from a loft that we just started discussing today and they both had good experiences........ummmmmmmmmmmm!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
i didn't sell birds so have not thing to do with jealouly ..I really want to buy some birds and MBS is one of the lofts that i had my eyes on (in MBS web site are full of big pedigree breeders )..But I have limited funds to spend so i have to do some researh making sure that i got what i looking for ..
Again after my personal resarch on a few lofts ..Ony MBS that i feell some thing doesn't right(my personal though) no race resaults ..no show off (very important for me) no address..Many defferent ways to sale there birds .
That what how i feel and i really can't keep to myself any more ..
that why the thread started...

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
The question here is why a P.O. BOX , is there something to hide? I personaly never do busness with a PO BOX. I want address so I can see what kind of set up they have.I live in southern california and not all that far from the Mojave Desert a two or three hour drive. Sparky lofts what combine do you fly with ,and the same question for the rrracing lofts? .GEORGE

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
A few places to look for quality birds would be through the AU help a beginner program. Many of these birds are futurity birds that have flown out to 300 miles. Also the Gulf Coast Homing Pigeon Club is giving kits away for shipping cost. Do a search for their site. You may also search local fliers that have good results. Birds that win close to home sometimes give you the best results.
Randy

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm of the same mindset as lady tarheel and lovebirds. The new member thing is very suspicious. Although I am new to homers I can say that it is like anything else that you are thinking about doing or buying, if you have doubts rule it out. Move on, like others have said there are plenty of others out there. Try to find someone within reasonable driving distance so you can visit the loft and have a real discussion.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1Pigeon, Here is a site to the smithfamilyloft he is tring something this year and i myself am thinking of doing it he has very good birds and you will and can win with them. http://www.smithfamilyloft.com/YBKit.htm
good luck
Brian
Thanks hooked it is the great deal .I tried to checking on the breeders but may be i am in hurry i havn't seen the breeders page..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Beware Of Mojave Breeding Station

Buck sells the same birds over and over. Don't buy any prepaid kits unless you have money to waste. They probably won't be delivered. I bought 5 kits in May for June delivery. Aint seem um yet. 2 of my combine mates bought kits. Aint seem um yet. Buck even went so far as to threaten one of them and reported him to AOL for harrassing him about the birds. Karen at the AU told me yesterday that he is banned by the AU -"David, he was expelled several years ago. I'm sorry for your trouble. Karen". He can't possible supply the amount of kits that he sells of the same birds. They woiuld have to lay everyday.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Beware Of Mojave Breeding Station

Buck sells the same birds over and over. Don't buy any prepaid kits unless you have money to waste. They probably won't be delivered. I bought 5 kits in May for June delivery. Aint seem um yet. 2 of my combine mates bought kits. Aint seem um yet. Buck even went so far as to threaten one of them and reported him to AOL for harrassing him about the birds. Karen at the AU told me yesterday that he is banned by the AU -"David, he was expelled several years ago. I'm sorry for your trouble. Karen". He can't possible supply the amount of kits that he sells of the same birds. They would have to lay everyday. In short he is a crook.

1 - 20 of 500 Posts