Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The email below just came in, forwarded by another pigeon group. Just thought I'd post it as a warning for anyone who's not already aware of what a scumbag this person is.

Mojave lofts has taken their deception to a new level and I need your help!
First I would like to state emphatically that "RacingPigeonUSA" has nothing to do with "Mojave Lofts" and their web address www.racingpigeonsusa.com. I have owned www.RacingPigeonUSA.com for over eight years. Mojave purchased this very similar address -- which includes my company's name in it -- a few days after my national ad appeared in the 2007 AU yearbook. The only difference in the names is he added a "s" in the middle. What Mojave has done with the website is called "cybersquatting." And what they have done to me and many people in this hobby is criminal: Mojave has even started to FEATURE my AU band letters prominently on his website and internet auction, implying there is a connection between our lofts! I have been using the AU band letters RPUSA since 2003 and have no connection to Mojave Lofts. This crook has no remorse or morals.
Mojave has ripped off many people and many people you know. He has been banned from the AU and IF. He needs to be stopped! If you have been ripped off by this man, PLEASE send me a brief description of your transaction with him, including dates and so forth along with your contact info.
I am currently contacting the California Attorney General, FBI's internet fraud division and Postal Inspectors Mail Fraud division. If the people on this list really to care about the pigeon hobby - I ask again for your help. This man needs to be stopped once and for all. Below are links to FBI's complaint form for internet fraud and postal services link for internet fraud. Please take the time to email or call me at [email protected] or Michael at 715-410-0185. In addition to contacting me, please file with the departments at the links below.
If you know a lawyer -- or better yet -- a pigeon guy who is a lawyer -- in California who might be interested in taking on this case, please have him contact me or send me his number. I would be willing to give him the lion's share of a cybersquatting lawsuit against this crook. I just want him stopped and brought to some kind of justice.
Michael
FBI's Internet Crime Complaint form:
http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
Postal Inspectors Complaint Form:
http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/MailFraudComplaint.aspx

·
Premium Member
4,198 Posts
Mojavi breeding station has been selling birds on pigeons for sale .com If he has been band from the AU and IF then why doesnt pigeons for sale .com ban him. And if the birds listed on I pigeon are say fraud birds Then wouldnt that be a crime also. perhaps hard to prove But It could be done Iguess. Sad people stoop to this to make that al mighty dollar.

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Odd

Yesterday I recieved an e-mail from the FBI fraud divison. I did not open it up as I felt that it was some kind of a scam, I found it odd that the FBI would send me an e-mail.:confused: .GEORGE;)

G

·
for as many bad transactions as we have heard from them already from this place I dont know how they are allowed to operate still if you ask me :confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts