Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I still have several "2011" Free Birds "Blue Bars" to give away. I have given a lot of these "2011" racing birds to others all over the United States. I have not gotten a bad report or complaint from anyone. If you're wanting to start out and want good birds, contact me if you are serious. Please use my email address or call me at my home phone number. I am only giving away the Blue Bars. The Yellow Bars and the Silver Red Bars are for sale. So are my colorful Grizzles. Pictures are available. Send me the box and you pay for the shipping.
Thank you,
Tony Hefner
[email protected]
(231) 331-6034

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Tony, just wanted to thank you for the birds you gave me. I got 4 birds from Tony, 3 blue bar and 1 blue check, beautiful birds. They took a long ride all the way to south Texas. I'am just starting this great hobby and enjoying everything about it. Thank you again Tony for a great start. Tony if you email me some pics and prices on your other birds I'd be interested in buying some from you.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yellow Bars

hey, i would like to buy some yellow bar. can you sent me some picture to choose from? thanks
Hi,
I do have a few of the "2011" Yellow Bars left. Please email me at: [email protected]
Thanks to all of you who have taken my "2011" birds. I have a (8) bird box leaving my place on Monday. Very excited to find out what Jay will think of his birds. Thanks Jay for the check that you sent.
Thank you,
Tony Hefner
www.torchlake.com/hefner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts