Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Awesome! My wife went to UTube to try and find the movie Where Pigeons Go To Die. Well, she meet a nice lady from the Netherlands that sent us the movie for free with the Gold case, she didn't charge us a thing, it even come on my wifes Birthday!!! I can't believe this happened and what a super lady that did this for us and didn't even know us. We watched the movie and it was beautiful. I would recommend the movie for any Pigeon lover to watch. My wife met a great person and now has a friend from the Netherlands!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I second that. Years ago I recorded it from tv so it has the comercials but thats ok you are oh so right it's an awesome movie.

Walter

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
This is Awesome! My wife went to UTube to try and find the movie Where Pigeons Go To Die. Well, she meet a nice lady from the Netherlands that sent us the movie for free with the Gold case, she didn't charge us a thing, it even come on my wifes Birthday!!! I can't believe this happened and what a super lady that did this for us and didn't even know us. We watched the movie and it was beautiful. I would recommend the movie for any Pigeon lover to watch. My wife met a great person and now has a friend from the Netherlands!
Thats absolutely wonderful :)

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Man Rackerman you are fortunate to come across someone like that and on your wife"s birthday---that"s a good omen----Where do the pigeons go????? Is the film real sad at the end of it???? If it is real sad I don't want to see it and just say : yes or no....meaning sad....c.hert

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, We don't think it was sad, if you love pigeons will will love the movie.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, We don't think it was sad, if you love pigeons will will love the movie, a must to see!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Oh I think I remember that one. Wasn't it about a pet racing pigeon? I remember it gets injured somehow, but don't remember the ending. that is one I wish they put on dvd.

·
Registered
115 Posts
i have never seen that movie or any other pigeon movie. if anyone knows any sites i can watch some let me know please, thx kindly

·
Registered
115 Posts
thanks for the link, that's the little house on the Prairie dude right? i watched that show as a kid. my my how time fly's by. i normally look over youtube at people video's on pigeon's and other birds, some of them are kinda good also.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I purchased a used hard cover book on Amazon for 0.11 cents - $3.50 shipping and handeling - books are usually better that the movie - from my experience anyway - but I do love Michael Landon - she was the "Pa" of my dreams :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts