1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks jAxTech! The peas gravel is 10 inches deep:) I am loving it, too bad its getting dark now, I did put some solar dingle lights around it as well, for me:)

I am very Happy today! YAYY We pulled 3 baby Kings from the Aniaml Control Center today, they are loving the new space more than anyone!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I sure need a good rain storm to dance in this week! Thanks! I am really loving to be able to go in and sit with them. I have a house Pij called Mandee I can bring with me and let her get some fresh air and flap around, although she usually ends up on my shoulder so I don't leave her in there! I have a plastic chair in the corner by the door and so far they have not pooped on it, it's a miracle!

I do love it! It's almost to good to be true!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes it is well protected from Rain. It has a west wall , back wall and solid roof. The storms come in off the Pacific ocean and it the west wall. I wanted to leave part of the roof open, but I was afraid of the big storms we get out here in CA.

Thank you!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have to say I am really loving my Aviary!!! I have to take some pictures now. I have 8 full time Pij outside and 1 inside who goes out during the day for light and fresh air. It's really a great setting!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts