Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is in remembrance of a very special little girl. Together for ten year, not long enough. I will see you again soon beautiful. I will never forget you and will never leave you, always by each others side.

Poppy Biddle
14/02/2000-21/04/2010

Cannot wait til we are reunited

·
Registered
11,336 Posts
This is a lovely tribute, Charlotte. I was thinking about you and Poppy last night and how young you were when you got her. You had such a special bond .

Cynthia

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Dear Charlotte,

I am so so sorry to read this. You and Poppy have been in our prayers over the past few weeks and she had so much love reaching out to her.

The hardest part is letting her go ahead but she will be running around again and enjoying herself until that day you meet again.

Believe she is watching over and guiding you as you go on to be an amazing vet. The many animals that will come your way in need will benefit from that special care and love only you can give.

The love and devotion you and Poppy have shared will stay with you forever.

God bless you little Poppy, and Charlotte may he send you the strength and comfort you need at this time.

Janet x

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
What a lovely tribute and such wonderful pictures.

You and Poppy certainly did share a special bond and you will see each other again.

Be assured that Poppy is now in peace and in the light of her Creator.

·
Registered
9,868 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss.

Reti

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I'm so sorry you lost Poppy. I've been praying for you guys, of course she will be waiting for you in heaven in a perfect, healthy body. I hope you find some comfort knowing that. So very sorry!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts