Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its still early and I have 3 more weeks to go till GO TIME!!! But they are starting to shine. Right now these are my favorite 3. Just snapped a quick pic off my cell,, so its kinda rusty!! Snuck in a quick pic of my coop as well. And the poop looked so good this morning I had to take a pic of it also,, I mean what the heck,, a pic of poop,, who does that???? So far 627 is my favorite,, she is the little check!! Then 318 and 225 are right behind her,, hopefully that's the order it will be come race day!!

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Be careful....I'm superstitious and choosing favorites never seems to work out.
That's why I prefer to pick my favorites at the end of the season. Or, well I could say I have 95 favorites right now...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahhhhh the kiss of death,, I know that one for sure!! I thought the kiss of death for 627 was gonna be when I nominated her a few weeks back!! We were allowed to pay $50 and nominate birds into our auction race,, then we could avoid having to pay the auction price. I thought for sure she would have been gone the day after I dropped the fifty on her,, but knock on wood,, knock knock knock,, I still have her!! Was no way I could send her through the auction or its hard telling the price I would have had to pay,, as she has a good freakin luck band on her. So she already has been blessed with luck from the start!!! Atleast I hope it works that way!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts