Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hello GoldenBoy,
That's nice looking birds, where do you get such a good black bird? Just like you, i like black and black white flight. Does anyone know where to get good black birds?

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
I have several white flight birds. They are more beautiful to see flying than the ordinary blue-bar and checker birds. You can identify them as your birds while they are flying away easily. Obviously white color glistens in the sky. What I like about my birds is that they are of different colors so when they are flying I know if they are mine or at least I know which is which. Now I ended up breeding blue-bars and checkers and I can't distinguish them in the sky. That goes with my white birds as well.

Nice birds. It seems one of the babies will have white head (bald-head?), too.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello GoldenBoy,
That's nice looking birds, where do you get such a good black bird? Just like you, i like black and black white flight. Does anyone know where to get good black birds?
Do a search for "Black Diamond Pigeons" on google. Black diamonds are really good birds from what I've heard. The hen to the 2 babies is half black diamond/half surebet and the cock is pure surebet from what their pedigrees tell me. I have 2 other youngsters from this pair and they are killer birds. I'll post pictures of them when I get the chance.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone for the awesome comments! I will keep everyone posted with pictures when they are fully feathered.

Rod - I love watching white flighted birds flying as well! Black with white flights is my ultimate favorite but any white flighted bird is great too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts