·
Registered
805 Posts
I bet it is 8x8.......

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Yup seems like an 8 X 8 to me! Looking great so far. Go TEAM BC :D

I'm finally seeing some west coast Canadian fanciers on here. About time, I was getting bored :rolleyes:

Good luck on the project! And post some pictures of the pigeons if you can :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I don't know if it is to late for this tip . Get some metal flashing and cut it into squares that are a bit bigger than you cement blocks and slide them in between the blocks and the wood . Makes a great termite barrier and it would not allow mice to stand on the blocks therefore no gnawing a hole in the floor , bend it slightly at a down angle and snakes can't crawl up them . We do that here in the south , especially homes that are built on pier and beam and you foundation is pier and beam . Just a tip ...... Can't wait to see the finished product , I know it is going to be a 5* loft .

·
Registered
509 Posts
Isnt it 10x10? I think it is 2 and half sheets wide and the half sheet on the back. 3 sheets leaves a 2x2 square.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Ah yes- the framing makes it clear that it is 10x10.

Go TEAM BC
I second that emotion. :D
Based on my proximity, and love of Canada, eh.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
canad is a good place to live but there are hawks here that i have heard of wiping out young bird teams in about a mounth or two if not careful

·
Registered
172 Posts
Sunwater.... Hawks are everywhere anymore. There are not too many people on this forum, that don't have trouble with hawks.

Great start to your loft.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sorry for the not satying up dated but my friend has my camra and is on vaction in greece so when i get my camra back ill but up lots of pics. i have done alot since the last time.sorry and the name of the loft is the hawker loft. sorry

1 - 20 of 21 Posts