Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Thanks everyone but it is so ugly. I will post more pictures when I get home from work.
Noo! Your mad, they're little miracles! Don't you think it's amazing to be able to follow through the whole process from mating, laying, growing and then hatching, it's simply breath taking! A sweet little baby you've got there!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hooray 4 u!

That is sooooooo cool when i had my first babies I would tell everyone I saw~!! i am waiting for my next babies to hatch on Fri., I also had 2 hatch today. ! trust me u will never!!!!!! get tired of new squabs hatching!:D

And yes they are faces only a mother could love

~F.f~

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Congrats, but what happened to the other egg? I can't see it. Now that baby don't have an egg to cuddle with so that it can at least stay upright or support itself.

·
Registered
265 Posts
So sorry to hear that - especially with your first hatching. I'm not experienced enough (having had only 1 successful hatch so far myself) to offer suggestions on what might have gone wrong - but no doubt our more experienced crew will be able to help you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.