Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: Skye and Sonica are 10 years old. I went back and looked at their records earlier this month and Skye's hatchday was April 12, 2001!!
He is still so tame he lets me grab him and hug him or he will come to my shoulder and ask for a snack.
To celebrate they will get some nice raw peanuts! :)

Thank you for all your loyal support in reading their adventures thru out the years!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
they are beautiful.. such slick nice feathers.. I love the cere of an older bird.. not sure why.. I just do..lol.. really like the nest idea... I got some of those..from the dollar store.. we probably thought the same thing when we saw them...lol.. it is kinda weird.. your shopping for things and all one can see is.. "hey that would make a good nest bowl"... you know you got pigeon fever when that happens..lol.. congrats on your birdies birthdays!:)

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they are beautiful.. such slick nice feathers.. I love the cere of an older bird.. not sure why.. I just do..lol.. really like the nest idea... I got some of those..from the dollar store.. we probably thought the same thing when we saw them...lol.. it is kinda weird.. your shopping for things and all one can see is.. "hey that would make a good nest bowl"... you know you got pigeon fever when that happens..lol.. congrats on your birdies birthdays!:)
Thanks for the birthday wishes, Michelle. Yep, that is how I shop, looking out for my birdies!

Well...

HAPPY BIRD-THDAY, SKYE!!!

If only they weren't so lovable...

Pidgey
It's nice to see you posting Pidgey, since you normally post to help with severe rehab cases....Skye and Sonica thank you for the BIG birthday wishes!

Happy Birdthday! :D They are so pretty and healthy looking!
Thank you Becky, for your kind comments and birthday wishes!

Thank you, sreeshs for the "hatchday wishes, that is so kind of you!

Thanks to you too, Quazar for the birthday wishes for the two!

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you Cathy and boneyrajan.k!!!

The kids got their peanuts and we sang them a happy hatchday! :p

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Sending my best wishes and love to Skye and Sonica, (& Mom too!)

Amazing milestone, may you enjoy many more Hatch Days. :D

Janet x

1 - 18 of 18 Posts