Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL,
I was out petting them yesterday before feeding, Mason was sitting on my wrist and I reached for Daisy and Mason fell off and made a b-line for my head, put both feet on my forehead and beat me stupid! LOL :eek:

All I could do was laugh and try to duck.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a new thing, Today, I went in the loft just to check it up on them. I was giving scritches and petting, and they both started head bobing and k-k-k-coooing. One started biting and pecking at me Like my fingers were sausages or something!

crazy birds!

·
Premium Member
9,476 Posts
They all have their personalities - shy and retiring, noisy and aggressive, nervous of people... like with people, it takes all sorts :)

When I go checking eggs for our lot, to replace with plastic ones, some quietly stand up, some just refuse to co-oprate or move, while others will be geared up ready to grab a beakful of skin and twist (ouch!). They just have no conception of how big we are to tangle with, compared to them - kind of amusing, but to them it's all serious stuff.

John

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's just funny seeing a pigeon attached to the end of my finger. He thinks he's Teradactyl or something, LOL!

They also sort of twitch their wings a little but don't seem afraid or anything and sit on my arm or fingers and coo. Sometimes after chewing on me for a bit he'll reach out and give a tap with one wing. too funny.

G

·
LOL,
I was out petting them yesterday before feeding, Mason was sitting on my wrist and I reached for Daisy and Mason fell off and made a b-line for my head, put both feet on my forehead and beat me stupid! LOL :eek:

All I could do was laugh and try to duck.
Mason was just telling you that you need more practice being a perch. I hope you learned your lesson LOL! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts