Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just happened to have the camera when I walked by the pen and saw this. How sweet is that?

COLD?? Who says it's cold???

And these babies are 2 weeks old. She's always such a good Momma.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Like always you take some beautiful pictures Renee
:)
thank you for sharing
O 8155 layed her second egg today and I replace the wooden one with her original egg :)
I hope they are both fertile this time :D

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like always you take some beautiful pictures Renee
:)
thank you for sharing
O 8155 layed her second egg today and I replace the wooden one with her original egg :)
I hope they are both fertile this time :D
I hope so too. How are the other two babies coming along? We haven't "seen" them in a while......(hint, hint)

·
Registered
450 Posts
That is a great picture, I can't stop showing the pics at work, they know that I love animals in general but I think is obvious that pigeons are my passion, I try to keep warm my pigeon also, I get up earlier than usually and then I bring him to my bed, he loves to be inside the sheets all wrap next to me, until is time to get up I live him in my bed for a while and before I leave the house I give him breakfast but he loves that rutine... ;)

Ivette

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I hope so too. How are the other two babies coming along? We haven't "seen" them in a while......(hint, hint)
Ill take some pics of them tonight.
I havent been messing with them too much as I am a little worried about the spread legs thing.
I just go in everyday and make sure they are sitting on them and not spread out to the sides.
It makes a HUGE difference if theres one or two babies on how fast they grow lol

·
Registered
9,868 Posts
Oh, how cute. He sure looks warm and comfy.

Reti

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Beautiful! Are you sure you just happened to have a camera while you were in there?:p I usually imagine you carrying camera, video recorder and poop scraper!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts