Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got bored one day and decided to make a website for my birds. So far it hasn't turned out to bad, and seemed to be pretty easy for just throwing something together in about an hour. Take a look and let me know what you all think. If you have any suggestion on how I could improve it they will be most appreciated.

http://loftlahore.webs.com/

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. :D Those boxes are a bit of a pain to make but they look really nice and the birds seem to love them.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Frills are great little birds. Very pretty. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get any babies from them yet, someone keeps breaking their eggs.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lahores used to be a very popular breed. They used to be all over the US. Unfortunately now they have died down quite a bit. They are becoming quite rare and very hard to find. The Lahore was the first pigeon that I ever saw and was actually impressed by their size and beauty. Lahore are pretty much the main reason i got started in raising pigeons as a hobby. Its all mainly just a personal preference on what type of pigeons you likem, just like everything else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts