Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
Jodi, your new site is really nice and I wish you the very best in getting people to help. You are so right about there being so many more mammal rehabbers than songbird rehabbers. That is how it is here also.

Most people have no clue how much work is involved in caring for songbirds - literally, they require care from sun up to sun down and until bedtime!

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
What a terrific story about Samantha AND all the work you do!

You are truly an inspiration!

THANK YOU!

Wishing you and your rescues love, hugs and scritches AND donations! :D

Shi :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Jody,
For more reasons then you will ever know, your story about Sam filled my heart with tears of Joy. :eek:It wasn't long ago our family went through two very rough years with a boy who entered our life- named Sammy... your story reminded me that no matter what happens in life - hearts heal and moving on is simply a way of life. Thank you for reminding me of that. I love the story and somewhere out there she is saying Thank you by living the life of "the wild". I Love the site, and as I have said a THOUSAND times before - Your amazing!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanx, means alot to me, kind words like that keep me going when i question what the heck i'm doing.
i think about sam all the time, i love her like i love my own pet birds and i love them to pieces.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts