Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got these ybs this morning....I have some color in the loft!!..well a bit more.:p it is so nice as all my homers are white. Like to give a big thank you to ED aka Ston3d for giving these birds to me. they are very special to me.:)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
the one on the right looks a lot like his dad.
I makes me really happy to make someone else as happy as you are with getting those young birds :)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Cool....
I think tey will be very happy living in their new home!

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
They are lovely, and I am sure they enjoy their new home, as well as their old.

It is nice, to get some whites with a little color to them, when are used to looking thru an ocean of white birds :p, but boy those white ones of yours are SO gorgeous.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
How are they doing?

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How are they doing?
I love them, a few days ago they were out in the settling cage, so I dropped the door down for trapping, they dropped right in, I have repeated it many times now and they have no problems dropping in the trap. so just letting them out will be nail biter time. I think I will do that when they are 7 weeks old. I have a feeling they will do great. I have 4 other squeakers to join them also, so I can train them all together...just to let you know the health and quaility of your two, are very apparent when I got these 4 new ones.;):)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Awesome!!!
I'm glad they are doing well and that you enjoy them :)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
How are they doing?
Have they had a chance to get out and fly yet?

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How are they doing?
Have they had a chance to get out and fly yet?
today is the day! here in an hour or so. guess I can't put if off any longer. just to let you know too, I would be interested if you breed the parent birds again. or if you want to even sell the pair let me know. Thanks, I will let you know how they do this evening....ah! I need beer!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Im glad they behaved for ya.
Renee's Grandma is going to be ok :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.