Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Please help me 馃挃 also tell me the reasons why pigeon disappears and is there a possibility that she can come back? and please also tell me what breed is this pigeon I only know that its a girl. If you are someone nearby so please spread awareness about her
may god bless you 馃檹

Registered
Wlovely bird! She may be lookingfor a mate. Would keep looking for her. Our male tookoff and came back three days later. Will keep you in my thoughts.

Registered
Did she spend a lot of time outside getting to know the area? If so then she might return. Continue to put down food and water. Her colour is unusual, you might spot her amongst other ferals.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Wlovely bird! She may be lookingfor a mate. Would keep looking for her. Our male tookoff and came back three days later. Will keep you in my thoughts.
Thankyou so much for the reply 馃檹 did your pigeon found a mate or not? He was lost or did he leave you?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Did she spend a lot of time outside getting to know the area? If so then she might return. Continue to put down food and water. Her colour is unusual, you might spot her amongst other ferals.
Yes she
Thankyou so much for the reply馃檹. She was living freely she lives with us and can go to the open air anytime but after the sunset she never moved from our place but now she's gone I m so worried about her 馃挃

Registered
Beautiful bird 馃槏

Pigeons can leave for various reasons, specially 'free flying' ones. (Most of my birds free fly)
I understand how heavy it feels when they don't return for some time.
Hopefully she will return, if not may she stay well.
Your pigeon was a tipper, from what I can guess. Very nice pattern. I have had a bird like this before. (You can check my early posts). The bird is the local variation on the English Trumpeter.
Best of Luck 馃檪

Registered
In India, Pakistan, Iran, most of the Arabic countries, and Afghanistan, pigeons add part of the culture and almost every other house has a loft with colorful pigeons mostly tipplers and homers. If you recently purchased your bird from a loft or at your local pigeon bazar he or she might have went back to the original owner if you didn't train them properly. Sometimes it takes longer than a week for them to settle in their new loft.

Pairing them with your older birds might help them to settle faster and it's a good idea for them to fly around with their new mate and it will be easier for them to return back to you because of their mate.

Or whoever, is flying their birds near by you they might have caught your birds either by trapping them or netting them. (Very common within the culture and dancers of India, Pakistan etc...

I wish you all the best and I hope for the safe return of your birds but most likely they will not return. Be safe and enjoy the game!

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful bird 馃槏

Pigeons can leave for various reasons, specially 'free flying' ones. (Most of my birds free fly)
I understand how heavy it feels when they don't return for some time.
Hopefully she will return, if not may she stay well.
Your pigeon was a tipper, from what I can guess. Very nice pattern. I have had a bird like this before. (You can check my early posts). The bird is the local variation on the English Trumpeter.
Best of Luck 馃檪
Aww your pigeons are so cute I miss mine 馃槩 it feels like she will never return

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
In India, Pakistan, Iran, most of the Arabic countries, and Afghanistan, pigeons add part of the culture and almost every other house has a loft with colorful pigeons mostly tipplers and homers. If you recently purchased your bird from a loft or at your local pigeon bazar he or she might have went back to the original owner if you didn't train them properly. Sometimes it takes longer than a week for them to settle in their new loft.

Pairing them with your older birds might help them to settle faster and it's a good idea for them to fly around with their new mate and it will be easier for them to return back to you because of their mate.

Or whoever, is flying their birds near by you they might have caught your birds either by trapping them or netting them. (Very common within the culture and dancers of India, Pakistan etc...

I wish you all the best and I hope for the safe return of your birds but most likely they will not return. Be safe and enjoy the game!
Thank you so much for the reply I am hopeless now 馃挃

Registered
Aww your pigeons are so cute I miss mine 馃槩 it feels like she will never return
Thank you 馃檪
Don't worry, it's part of having pigeons.. The heart break of losing them if you give them their freedom to free fly 馃槙馃榾
How long did you have her?
Hopefully she will return.
馃檪

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you 馃檪
Don't worry, it's part of having pigeons.. The heart break of losing them if you give them their freedom to free fly 馃槙馃榾
How long did you have her?
Hopefully she will return.
馃檪
Its been two years almost she was the only thing I always wanted she came to my house on her own and she likes me and my family 馃槶馃槶 its so sad I never thought that this will happen in such a short time period I wanted to spend more time with her i wish I should hav kept her inside from the starting but my family didn't allowed it and now everyone is regretting 馃挃 馃様

Registered
Its been two years almost she was the only thing I always wanted she came to my house on her own and she likes me and my family 馃槶馃槶 its so sad I never thought that this will happen in such a short time period I wanted to spend more time with her i wish I should hav kept her inside from the starting but my family didn't allowed it and now everyone is regretting 馃挃 馃様
There is no need for Regret.
If you allow the pigeon to free fly this is a risk you take.
It is very hard to accept that fact, but it is better than keeping them locked up always. (Just a personal opinion)
Two years is a long time, she has probably identified your place as her home.
Pigeons are flock birds, they prefer to fly in groups. They like to be paired.
She might have left to find a mate. She might return with a mate.
As others have said, keep food and water available if she returns.
Wishing you the Best of Luck.
馃檪

Registered
Please help me 馃挃 also tell me the reasons why pigeon disappears and is there a possibility that she can come back? and please also tell me what breed is this pigeon I only know that its a girl. If you are someone nearby so please spread awareness about her View attachment 96826 View attachment 96827 may god bless you 馃檹 View attachment 96824 View attachment 96825
Keep looking. I鈥檝e had birds gone a week or more and come back. But you must make them home for at least a few weeks or longer so they know where to come back to. If you didn鈥檛 do that, it鈥檚 probably gone. Flew back to where you got it. Looks like a homing pigeon.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Keep looking. I鈥檝e had birds gone a week or more and come back. But you must make them home for at least a few weeks or longer so they know where to come back to. If you didn鈥檛 do that, it鈥檚 probably gone. Flew back to where you got it. Looks like a homing pigeon.
Thanks for the reply 馃檹馃様

1 - 15 of 15 Posts