Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hi Scott,

Apple iOS version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-pigeon-loft/id553760464?mt=8

Has 1 review from a yr ago (4stars). Also has screen shots that might help you decide if you'd like it (I have iOS so I didn't go to your android link, but I'm guessing they'd be the same.)

Interesting app, looks like the creator is, or could be friends with a fancier as he's also created an app for flight data.

I'll hold off on a $5 purchase til I hear more responses on this tread. If you decide at some point to get it, let me know your thoughts, I'll do the same. -- good job kids!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wowee...what a quick response.

I had a look at the iPhone one, seems to be different folks who created these apps. Hmmm, the Android app seems to offer a bit more? by allowing you to track your training and all trophies you might have received over time, and it comes with some calculators as well.

I will most definitely see what other replies we get, and DEFINITELY let you know if I end up spending the $$.

Thanks for the reply. :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
wowee...what a quick response.

I had a look at the iPhone one, seems to be different folks who created these apps. Hmmm, the Android app seems to offer a bit more? by allowing you to track your training and all trophies you might have received over time, and it comes with some calculators as well.

I will most definitely see what other replies we get, and DEFINITELY let you know if I end up spending the $$.

Thanks for the reply. :D
Haha I had to go look, yes you are right! Same name different developers. I like the android version as they stand now better as well. Hummm might have to dig out my android phone and use this app if we get more feedback... Keeping a watchful eye on this thread. Give those kids a pat on the back! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bought the app - My Pigeon Loft

So i went and bought the app after i saw 5 other people buying in the first week or so...

Really enjoying it, really easy to use...let me knw if you have any questions about the app. Will see if i can go into as much detail as possible.

Technology ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts