Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys i videoed my rollers hens this morning i have separted from cocks and only let them fly for 10 min because i have lot of falcons and hacks in my area no 1 fly there pigion exceept the racers who fly every day u will see in video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guR7UGcd2Ac

plz check it out because i took risk to make this video and plz comment and hope u enjoy me whistling lol thats to call them down traing :) them

·
Registered
97 Posts
guys i videoed my rollers hens this morning i have separted from cocks and only let them fly for 10 min because i have lot of falcons and hacks in my area no 1 fly there pigion exceept the racers who fly every day u will see in video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guR7UGcd2Ac

plz check it out because i took risk to make this video and plz comment and hope u enjoy me whistling lol thats to call them down traing :) them
How do you get them back after just 10 minutes?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lets just put it this way the loft is not ideal for the pigions "its long story"

i was novice and now after visting this website i have learned alot.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Very cool.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I liked the video. My dove Pearl started cooing to your whistle! I watched a few more Roller videos while at you-tube. This may be a dumb question for this forum, but why do the Rollers roll? Is it just a mutation that was capitalized on or is there some benefit to the birds? Really neat.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Fearle55 you have some beautiful birds and they sure seem happy to be out flying, such a shame that the hawks and falcons spoil their playtime. It doesn't matter what your loft looks like provided your pidgies are happy and safe in it, they would tell you if it wasn't right for them.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol one of the the cock has died due to eating mice dropping took it to the vets got the poop tested it had infection init took it home give some medcine antibotics it recoverd and than it diead the pigion ws 6 years old

·
Registered
671 Posts
Nice vid. I wish I could have my homers and some fancy birds. Miss them days.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts