Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Very nice !!! Are they Cuban Pouters ? I did see a Laudino in the mix !!!
I also raise Pouters and have been flying a pure Cuban and some Brunner/Cuban crosses. So far, he's brought home one of my Doneks I thought was eaten a few days ago and has brought home few ferals but I only have a small box I fly him out of and if they don't go in at night they leave before dark.
Sure is fun watching him leave the box and he heads directly to a high line pole out front and wait for something to come by.If nothing shows he'll fly some circles clapping and blowing and land there again.Then he heads uptown to a bar for a few drinks,jk,lol
Good luck with them !!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes some are cuban pouters and some laudinos. The Cubans fly really good I leave in the country so no one around here knows about pouters. Too bad, Some r pics of babies from this year.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Tha pretty much sums it up !! When I open the box he'll fly over the house and land on it and do his little dance and take off and make a few laps and land again.If nothing shows up off he goes uptown.
I have been there watching him when some ferals have flown over and he takes off like a hawk hunting a meal,pretty cool to watch.

·
Banned
3,342 Posts
Love seeing these working pouters, I have some Valencian Thief pouters but do not have time to fly them so have them for show but I sure wish I could get them working.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mine are very active too. I used to work them a lot in morocco , Almost every one had laudinos or pouter of some sort. We also tried catching each others birds after school or weekend . Damn i miss those days not a lot. My friend over there are still doing it and they get together on roof top have acup of coffee or tea and talk pouters.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts