Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks fastpitch -- I've been training them on the trap for about 2 weeks now and they're trapping like pros. I added 2 more Yb's to the training today and they are following suite! It makes things easy when you have Yb's that know what they are doing when you add new ones to the training.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
I like the first, second, third and fourth one the best. Yep, those are my favorites....;)......LOL
Good looking birds!

PS: Actually I really DO like the first one the best. Love those DC's.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the first, second, third and fourth one the best. Yep, those are my favorites....;)......LOL
Good looking birds!

PS: Actually I really DO like the first one the best. Love those DC's.
Thanks Renee! Coming from you that's really a compliment! I named the DC "Batman"! Lol. I can't wait to see how these guys perform.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
nice lookin birds! they look very healthy with their tight feathers and perky eyes, the colors are nice too!:)

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
My guesses: The second bird is faster than the first bird, but the first bird can home farther. The third is probably like the second bird, but may be not have a balance body? The good overall bird will probably be the last bird (fourth picture). The first picture is the prettiest.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
dude we have the same coloring of young birds :)
its like looking at pics of mine lol
Ill get some pics this weekend and post them
good luck with your young birds

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Birds look great! You can tell you take good care of them!:D
Thanks Matt, I try to do my best in caring for them. I figure if I give them attention they need in the loft then they'll perform well for me.;)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice lookin birds! they look very healthy with their tight feathers and perky eyes, the colors are nice too!:)
Thanks spirit, everything I do for my birds I've learned here on PT!:D

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My guesses: The second bird is faster than the first bird, but the first bird can home farther. The third is probably like the second bird, but may be not have a balance body? The good overall bird will probably be the last bird (fourth picture). The first picture is the prettiest.
Rod, we'll have to see if your assumptions are correct. I still have them out with the settling cage and trap training. I will let them out completely next weekend. I'll let you know how they do.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
g0ldenb0y,

Mine aren't that big yet, they sure look nice, you should do well!

Ralph
Thanks Ralph!, I hope you're right! I'm counting on these Yb's to do well too.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dude we have the same coloring of young birds :)
its like looking at pics of mine lol
Ill get some pics this weekend and post them
good luck with your young birds
Lol, Thanks Ed....can't wait to see how they perform. Let's see those pictures of you Yb's!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts