Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
As some of you may know, I have recently been blessed with two ringneck babies. Already, they have become two different personalities.
The male is very boisterous, and commands attention with his loud flapping (i think he's trying to fly, but he hasn't left the bottom of the cage yet) ;) and the female is a very shy, sweet little thing with large eyes and big feet (does this mean she'll be a large ringneck?)
I've been trying to think of names, but I haven't exactly had an inspiration yet. So far, i've thought of: Clover, Beauty, and Strawberry for the female, Adolf, Spicy or Dumpling (sorry, but i REALLY LOVED THAT NAME) :) for the male.
I've attached a picture of them to this post, feel free to comment.
And if anybody has other ideas for manes, please tell me. :D

Snowy_pied_chic

·
Registered
248 Posts
I love it when I get a new pet and I have to think up a cool new name!

A lot of my pigeons have aeroplane related names because, well, they all fly right?! :D I had two siblings called Airbus and Boeing (I still have Airbus). I thought those were pretty cool names, but I ammmm a bit weird! Heheh!

Out of the names you've listed, I quite like Adolf and Clover. I don't know why, but they just sound nice together. :)

·
Registered
875 Posts
my flock have some downright weird names lol,"caramel log" brown roller type pigeon,"milk"dark spread male with white flights,"amigo",female ex racer,"one eyed jack"dark spread female with missing eye,"baby hi fli" young spread(boy i think)

·
Registered
13,048 Posts
Hi i have a question. What types of pigeons would you say are the best to care for or have. Any Feeding teqniques???? On baby pigeons????
Looks like this post needs it's own thread. Could a moderator please start one?

G

·
Thanx!

Thankx for the advice! A few minutes ago, the male squab (Adolf, perhaps) pooped on my foot. Kinda reminds you of hitler, huh?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.