Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,,,I am new to looking after pigeons, it kinda landed on my lap literally!! And thats how i became a mummy pigeon, i do want to say though that it was near to death and the parents were not around as i would not have not interfered. ( I feel i have to state that as i do notice one has to be careful not to upset anyone online) I just think my pigeon ( penny) is as sweet as pie i would never have believed she would fit in the family so well, as i have a cat, dog, and baby chick that has only one leg as the mother tryed to kill it!! and penny and becky (chick) have become the best of friends as they have grown up together. I have talked to so many helpful people and its been great. Thankyou so much louise for the bird nappy outfits, i was having a black day and seeing those pictures made me laugh i cant wait to order the pirate ones and im getting becky some too!!! Maybe i will even shout myself a pair!!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I hope the nappy's work out better than my bird harness. I tortured my poor pigeons relentlessly trying it on them and making adjustments trying to get it to fit. I finally gave up and they fly where they want to! It seems made to fit a vulture or something but not my pigeons.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts