Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just when I told my mom it seemed safe to start getting the dogs stuffed animals again........

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
oh boy, lol, i remember when i was a kid my older brothers dobie did that to our couch and i was the one who discovered it, i walked downstairs and she was in a room full of couch fluff, looked like a couple inches of snow fell in our tv room, i went back upstairs and pretended i didn't see it

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
:D :) :p :D.....

and they look like they had an awful lot of fun doing that.

I think dogs sometimes dogs get bored with the kong toys because they can't rip them up, so it is good to let them have at it with a good 'ole stuffed toy once in awhile.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
11,336 Posts
LOL! They certainly seem to have enjoyed themselves! There ain't nothin' like a soft toy!

My Ruthe has a big soft toy called Ducky, she has only had two versions since she was a puppy...when she is tired or over excited she takes Ducky, gives her a good shake and starts to suck her fur. Doing that puts Ruthe in a semi trance. Ruthe will be 14 in June, so she has taken good care of Ducky!

·
Registered
9,868 Posts
LOL, they certainly seem to have had a great time with that toy. :eek:Now poor you had to clean up all this mess.:eek:
Gotta love them.

Reti

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL! They certainly seem to have enjoyed themselves! There ain't nothin' like a soft toy!

My Ruthe has a big soft toy called Ducky, she has only had two versions since she was a puppy...when she is tired or over excited she takes Ducky, gives her a good shake and starts to suck her fur. Doing that puts Ruthe in a semi trance. Ruthe will be 14 in June, so she has taken good care of Ducky!
How funny! My golden Meg had her "bunny" from the time she was a teenager and had outgrown tearing up toys. My mom's dog Leonard grooms all his toys with his teeth, like biting imaginary fleas lol. Some of my cats who were bottle fed will "nurse" on a blanket or stuffed animal or shirt. Many animals who didn't nurse enough as babies will suck on a blanket or such. Maybe Ruthe didn't stay with her mom long enough. I'm sure you have a picture of her and Ducky to share.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts