Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found a pigeon thats owner is no longer around.and it needs a ggod caring home asap. it is white and pretty,i just dont want my cat/dogs to eat it so i have it in a cage.it doesnt deserve the cage . i let it fly around but afraid my animals will get it if loose,as it stays near by. i am outside knoxville tennessee. please find this friendly bird a home.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Thanks for posting...you may want to also post in the Adoption section of the Forum...it may get more views there.

Also, if you can post a photo that would be great. You can also try Craigslist...BUT, WARNING: a lot of folks there use pigeons for horrible things such as dog training and shooting. So, if you do use Craigslist, please make sure the person has a Pigeon Loft or Aviary...go there and see for yourself that they are well-treated and the person is a Pigeon-lover.

Last thing...mmm...don' let the Pigeon fly free outside. Too many bad things can happen (hawks, cats, dogs, vehicles, etc).

Thanks for posting. Do post in the other section.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.