Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My stupid apartment management sent maintenance to destroy, sorry, "clean up" the nest we've been watching for the past month. :mad: The guys shooed the babies away and cleaned up the nest. Babies are freaking out a little bit, and are huddled in another corner of our courtyard.

I really don't want to come home to find the babies have been taken away or destroyed themselves by an extreminator - please advise if there's anyone or anywhere in Clinton MA where we could get them safely away? According to my research, these guys have up to 2 more week before they will be flying.

·
Registered
13,048 Posts
Please go get the babies and bring them inside. I can give you some very easy feeding instructions to tide you over a permanent place is found for them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No option to bring the babies inside (I have 2 cats who would be more than happy to "play" with them).

The parents corralled the babies back into their usual corner by our window, so hopefully all will be well. I am trying to interfere with nature as little as possible, but don't want any ill-intentions on the part of the apartment managers either. If there is a rescue near by or someone here who is willing to take them, that's the best option I can think of. They should be flying in a week and a half, so hopefully things will be OK for right now. (Since maintenance cleaned up the nest, the office probably won't even realize the babies are still here for awhile - it took them 3 weeks to figure out the nest was here in the first place).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.