Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When flying an A and a B race, how do you get Pidexx to save each race's file to Atis directory? When I tried it, it wanted to save each flyer's files for the A & B race using the same file name. What are the correct steps to get data from clocks, into Pidexx and then have Pidexx save each flyer's file using a different name for each race for Winspeed to use?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I don't know about anyone else but after I save the file to the Atis file and finish reading out the clock I delete the file from the Atis file so its empty so there is no confusion with the system before I move on to the next clock. Just don't delete the race out of the clocks until all the clocks are read out and the race is figured. I'm sure you would make a race in the ADD A RACE tab for each one A, B or special etc. and use just the station name for example : race station: PORTLAND A , PORTLAND B no dates or any extra words needed.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
full screen the atis file , then right click and when it's highlighted the drop down menu will have a delete tab. click yes and confirm, then minimize the empty atis file before moving on to the next clock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts