Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guyz my pair of homers are mating and i need to know when would they lay egg? i cant wait cuz its my only breeding pair and never seen eggs in my loft b4 im new to this so can u gyz help?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Well, typically you would see eggs in about ten days or so. Make sure they have nesting material like pine straw or whatever you have available. Give them a nest bowl and mother nature should take care of the rest!

Dan

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
PLEASE take some time to go thru our RESOURCES section in the DAILY forum, there you will find valuable information on eggs and incubation and more! Also check out the nest box thread in the LOFT DESiGNS forum.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
It's exciting to hear your excited about your birds! Like Treesa said, do some reading in the resource section of the forum, you;ll find great information about preparing things for your future eggs. For now do what dan said and get them the nesting material and nest bowl. Your birds will instinctively start sitting on the nest bowl if they feel comfortable with it.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
hey guyz my pair of homers are mating and i need to know when would they lay egg? i cant wait cuz its my only breeding pair and never seen eggs in my loft b4 im new to this so can u gyz help?
may I ask how old you are? we have some young members here. If you are a young person thay can chime in and give you some tips as well. please do some reading.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.